Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Running on Tuesday

It was an unusual day in so many ways Tuesday, and one of the strange things was that Trail Zombie was at the evening run EARLY! Strange to see the picnic table vacant at 5:20. Could have been the cool damp wind. Most of the early birds were huddled up in their cars til the very last minute.I did the mingle-around thing and tried to find a newcomer or two.Amanda (on the left) has been paparazzied before, but Melanie was a good victim. They highlighted a picture which also featured a nice sunset.

Then I met Pam (on the left) and Brenda. Did not get to visit with them a whole lot, but Pam did offer to spell her name for me. I hope I spelled Pam correctly....oh, I think she was gonna spell her last name. First names are good enough here. Great to have you ladies out to run with us!

Then I asked a few of my friends if they had made any New Years Resolutions. Sandra already had a very structured list!
1) Run at least 500 miles over the course of the year
2) Lose at least 25 pounds
3) Finish up her Ph.D.
WHEW!

Joye resolves to run with the group every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday! AMEN!!

Dana "Never makes 'em. Whatever happens, happens." (I think I could live with that!)

And finally, this guy resolves to try to not put his pants on BACKWARDS! (Who could this be, you ask?)It's Brian!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

I think Brian did that on purpose to make the shine from his pants match the shine from his hat.

BOCA said...

WOW...i look psycho in the picture..must go along with my resolutions..

Kidney Bean a.k.a. Erin said...

Why wouldn't Brian have his pants on backward?