Monday, August 4, 2008


Ok runners. I am out of patience with bunny slipper sitting and I am prepared to deal with you. Since you have not fulfilled my demand for anchovy-flavored shot bloks, I have another demand. Bring a letter, note, poem, or novel telling me WHY I should return your silly slipper. If deemed worthy, I will forward them to your blogger who will post them. The best plea may be credited to saving the life of the furry little rabbit house shoe. It's your choice. If I do not have responses, I'll let my evil cohort Logan (pictured above) to put the slipper on his nasty smelly feet. MMMMWWAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hmm... That Logan guy looks vaguely familiar...

Bobby said...

I was roman around this blog and I agree with Candice. That guy does look familiar.