Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just a few pics of our Tuesday evening run. Some of the group are walking, some running tempo runs, and some running to a telephone pole, walking to the next, and then running again. There is something for everyone.
Debra, Susan, and Cheryl head out for an easy three miles today. Susan is taking it easy after PRing twice in one day last Saturday in 2 different 5Ks!!

Some sights along the way....
Faded paint from the 80s Deon smells the barn and kicks it into high gear on the way back. I finished my run today with Ed, who ran 5 miles in preparation for the Adduddell 5 miler this Saturday. Come join us on Thursday at 43rd and Peoria at RunnersWorld for some more fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to pass along some cool information...

http://www.luckybums.com/music_strap.htm

I can now run without the annoying earbuds... (I use the speakers with a should strap instead of a backpack...

Ethiopian Elites said...

I missed you guys Tuesday. I've been in Oklahoma City. I did 18 on Tuesday, and 29 on Wednesday.

(on a bike)