Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Need I Say More?

When: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:00 AM-1:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Veteran's Park (21st & Boulder)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Need I Say More?

CALM DOWN! I get it - and please only one response at a time, even if all voices are screams in unison with an emphatic proclamation response of "H-E-DOUBLE UP THEM EL'S ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ... GIVE US A FREAKIN' BREAK - WE'VE READ ENOUGH ALREADY - IT'S TAPER WEEK AND WE NEED TO CONSERVE OUR STRENGTH AND REGAIN OUR SANITY!"

Well then, with my feelings rarely feeling less mutilated than I pretend they are now, I guess I will simply close with:
Route 66 Marathon
Sunday, 11/21
7:30 AM - Sharp (NOTE: Not "sharp-ish")
Required Attendees: Aspiring Marathon Runners and Runnerettes, particularly the Dom-N-8RZ 9:51 Training Group

The Pleasure this training session has been all mine, while the TORTURE has been all yours.
Have a great race - you've earned it!

One last indulgence: RUNNERS WORLD ROCKS! (Pass it on)

Larr-e-lin

No comments: